Choo Choo Soul is a quick 5 minute show that airs on the Disney Channel. Genevieve and DC sing songs about eating vegetables and the ABC's and the boys used to love it. So when they came to Sesame Place we went to see them. Tickets are free, so it was great!
In the last 6 months Aaron has gone from being my little baby boy to a big boy who no longer needs his mommy. It's been a sad, sad thing. Moments like this are so rare these days. He no longer likes to cuddle and my sweet, sensitive, Disney princess loving little boy has disappeared into a burping, fighting, mischievous little man child. I knew it would happen eventually. I am so blessed that he stayed my innocent little guy for so long. One day when he reads this he will think I am crazy, but it's hard watching your baby grow up.
6 months ago he still needed (wanted) me to put his socks on for him. Now I'm lucky if I get to do anything at all to help him because he wants to do everything independently. It's something that every mother goes through, I know. But I don't think any mother is ever prepared!
Here are a few random pictures... This is Aaron with his friend from preschool. I thought their umbrellas were cute!
A beautiful pink and orange sky!
And here's Matthew after a haircut!








No comments:
Post a Comment