Shannon and all her bridesmaids stayed in a room together the night before the wedding. She treated us all to getting our hair and make-up done in the morning. It was a bit unusual to have so much make-up on. I wasn't a fan of the way it looked mostly because it was so different, but I was there for Shannon and I just had the gal do whatever she felt was best.
It was so fun watching Shannon get ready for her special day. I absolutely loved her hair and the hairpiece she chose. She looked absolutely stunning!
We decorated their car while Shannon was getting her hair and make-up done. It was fun! I've known Ashley since our freshman year of high school because she's been Shannon's best friend since she moved to Phoenix after middle school. It was nice knowing someone there other than Shannon! The other girls were so great and so sweet.
I sent a picture to Chris to see what he thought. He thought I didn't look like myself, but he liked it :)
This picture is so special to me. I cannot believe that I've known Shannon since kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday we would be on the phone immediately after getting home from school while making ramen. She is such a special, important part of my life. I'm so grateful for her!!
Here are a few pictures of their reception. It was so beautiful!
After the wedding (which was so beautiful!) there was a cocktail and appetizer thing while Brett and Shannon took their pictures.
It was such a gorgeous night!!!
My mom was nice enough to meet me there that evening so I didn't have to be there alone. She ended up sitting alone for a lot of the time, so I was super grateful!
It was really nice sitting outside by the fire. Certainly a nice change to be in Arizona weather!
I was so happy for Brett and Shannon. I knew immediately when I met Brett that he was the man she was going to marry. It was only a matter of time!
That night Shannon got me a room at the resort and my mom stayed with me. I was pretty exhausted and jet lagged so we pretty much just went to sleep after the reception. It was nice to not have to drive anywhere!






















No comments:
Post a Comment