Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Wedding in Arizona pt. 3

The next morning we said our goodbye's to Shannon and then headed to Gilbert. We went to Deseret Book and I got a new set of scriptures! It only took 8 years to finally get a set with my married name engraved on them.



We went shopping that day at a craft fair at the San Tan Village (an outdoor mall) and then my mom and I did some more shopping followed by dinner at In-n-Out. 




Then we went to the Gilbert temple! It was so beautiful!




The next morning was my flight home and I ran into a friend at the airport! This is Ryan Guerena, an old friend from high school. It was nice to catch up briefly!



Another bonus of Arizona? The Mexican food. Even the airport has decent Mexican food.



It was a quick trip, but even thought it was quick I missed my family a lot. I had a great time with my parents and it was a nice break, though!


No comments: