Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Life Lately According to my iPhone

This past fall is the first time I have ever experienced the gloriousness of Costco's pumpkin pie. OH MY. It's amazing. 



Here is Aaron's school picture! He's on the bottom, 2nd in from the left.



I opened up some food storage that was 6 years old one Sunday night when we had company coming and I ran out of rice. I love having food storage!



We got a visit from my friend David Shade in early December. We took him to get the best Philly cheesesteak in the area. Steve's Prince of Steaks!




We made pizzas one night. I'm trying really hard to involve my kids more in the kitchen. I'm so territorial over my kitchen and it's hard for me, but I understand how important it is to have them help and learn to cook. Also, it could be a great opportunity for some one-on-one time if I have each kid help me with dinner once a week.




I love finding random notes like this from Chris. This was in my planner.



Chris and I bought Rosetta Stone on Black Friday! Our plan is to start when Chris's classes end this summer. We want to be able to speak somewhat fluently before we leave Philly and now is the perfect time to learn because we have so many people we go to church with who are willing to help us!



I got hit with a horrible cold over the fall. I can't remember the last time I was sick. I was on so many medications! This reminded me of a bunny rabbit so I had to take a picture.



My first snow! I missed the official first snow when I was in Arizona for Shannon's wedding.




Aaron still wanted my help getting his socks on in the morning 6 months ago. I miss those days already :(



I had Matthew and Aaron draw snowmen. Matthew's is on the left and Aaron's is on the right. They're just pictures, but they are so representative of their attitudes towards life. Poor Matthew really struggles with being positive.



One of my favorite holiday traditions is our list of movies that we want to watch. I'm happy to say we got through almost all of them!



Aaron asked me to tell Grandma Jelaire that he wanted "a cup that says 'Grandma and Grandpa love Aaron' on it." Well, Grandma Jelaire came through and sent each boy a cup. They were so happy!



The library had an Olaf cutout. Frozen has taken over popular culture!


No comments: