Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chris's Birthday Date

My sweet, wonderful husband turned 28 on September 30th. We lucked out and my parents came into town the weekend of his birthday, so we were able to go on a super nice birthday date. I recently joined Massage Envy so that I can keep my health in a good place and my pain levels under control. They gave me a free massage, so I had the idea that Chris could get my free massage and we could both go get massages for his birthday. Then I realized that Cheesecake Factory was right next door and we had a $50 there. I picked up an additional $25 when we cashed our American Express rewards in (love those) and we had a very cheap, very fun date!

We took pictures on our way in. Look at how good my husband looks. He has been waking up every morning around 4:45-5:00am and he runs about 2 miles before he gets ready for the day. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he is putting into this phase of our life. I wish I was doing more, but I'm glad he is there to motivate me.




Dinner was delicious. It was so nice to just be out spending time together. I love this man!



His actual birthday was on a Sunday and we ended up speaking in church on that day. It was nice. My mom made his birthday dinner so I could rest and we had a yummy cake. I am so thankful for him in my life. I love you, honey!!

No comments: