Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Playgroup at Styer's Farm

There is a Mom & Tots playgroup here every Tuesday. I'm so grateful for the ladies I go to church with and their children. They have made living here much easier than it could have been! 

At the beginning of the month we went to Styer's Farm to pick apples and see pumpkins. It wasn't a Fall Fest or anything like that. I'm kind of sad that we didn't get to do that this year, but it will be much more fun when Aaron is older and will enjoy it more.

Anyway, it was rainy that day. There was a slight drizzles most of the time, but it was actually really nice! There were only 2 other moms there. Poor Matthew is so much older than the other kids, but he still enjoys it!



We took a wagon ride out to the orchards. It was so fun!










We didn't pick a ton of apples, but we got just enough! The boys also got to pick 2 small pumpkins. We aren't going to get huge pumpkins this year because we have 2 small ones from the farm and 2 painted ones the boys got from Chick-fil-A. It feels weird not to be carving big ol' pumpkins! But I digress...

I have so much fun with these boys during the day. I forget that sometimes. I forget that they are fun. They very often feel like work and I am trying really, really hard to be more loving and patient, and to enjoy every minute with them.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Real orchards?! I'm jealous :)

Angela said...

I really wish I had a regular playgroup. I had that in ABQ and miss it. I'm so so happy that you have that now. I miss you!