I've been waiting for Chris to post personally about this, but he hasn't yet and he starts school next week. So for the sake of preserving the pictures, I'm just going to post them and write briefly.
Chris's Uncle Lee and Aunt Eileen passed away tragically in a car accident in April. It was a shock to the whole family. Luckily, Chris was able to fly to Texas to be with his family for the funeral. We had enough frequent flyer points to cover his entire flight! His Aunt Debbie and Uncle Theron paid for their hotel room and his dad and siblings picked him up from the airport. It was such a blessing. There is a closeness in that family that is very hard to describe. They may not be around and in each others' day-to-day lives, but I know without a doubt that any one of them would do anything if we truly needed it. It's pretty amazing.
Here are a few pictures from their trip.







No comments:
Post a Comment