After our short stay at the boulder field we drove to a place where we could hike down to a waterfall. It was called Hawk Falls and we parked up top at a trail head and walked down. It was beautiful!
We got a little lost, though. Chris took off ahead of us to see if he could follow the river and he ended up being gone for a long time. It was a little frustrating for the kids and I and eventually the boys got pretty scared. Luckily he came back to us and we all realized that the river was going the opposite direction.
We finally made it to the falls and boy was it worth it! So beautiful! I LOVE taking pictures of moving water.
I went down to the water with the boys and we put our feet in. I wish I would have been more appropriately dressed and not in a silk Ann Taylor top! Chris even asked me why I was wearing it and my response was "I'm not driving a stock car. YOU are. I just want to look nice!" Apparently I forgot about the hiking we had planned to do.
Matthew kept getting too close to the edge and I just knew that he was going to fall in. Chris kept telling me to back off, so I did. And sure enough..... He fell in!
Anyway, here are some more pictures.











1 comment:
I love that Chris took a pic of you and your boys together, taking in that amazing view! Love that picture!
Post a Comment