I forgot to mention that we took a cab to our hotel...
And we stopped at FAO Schwartz. I found some Yo Gabba Gabba toys for Aaron and saw this awesome display of the Muppets. Very cool!
I wasn't planning on taking pictures of the room, but I sent them to Chris so he could see where we were staying. The room was a bit messy already, but I figured I ought to post them here so I can remember it! We stayed at the Shoreham hotel in Midtown. It was a few blocks south of Central Park and a few blocks north of Rockefeller Center. Great location!
We rested for a bit and then got ready to head out. We had tickets to see Wicked on Thursday night! We had dinner at T.G.I.Friday's in Times Square. I was able to FaceTime with the boys for a few minutes while we were waiting for our food!
After dinner we stopped inside a Godiva store. Yum!
I also forgot to mention that we picked up some Sprinkles cupcakes earlier in the day so that we could have some dessert that night! Oops!











No comments:
Post a Comment