Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Another Snow Day

Matthew and Aaron have loved all the snow we've been getting. Snow days are especially tough this year because I've had some health issues that seem to be inflamed with the frigid temperatures. My doctor seems to think I have Raynaud's disease and referred me to an orthopedic doctor for the numbness and pain in my hands and feet. Testing showed mild carpal tunnel syndrome, which I already knew I had. But this winter has been different. It's harder on my joints and it's particularly harder on my hands and feet. When exposed to the cold, it's so painful. So I've opted to stay inside a LOT more than I usually would. I've missed out on playing in the snow almost every time it's snowed, but I've been able to watch from inside. Thank goodness over the past 2 months Chris has had a few snow days and is able to take 30 minutes to an hour and play outside with the boys. 















No comments: