New Year's Eve was quiet. We spent a lot of time relaxing.
I made enchiladas...
Chris made some delicious pico de gallo... Have I mentioned lately that I love being in the kitchen with him?
We let the kids have some root beer with dinner, which made them super happy.
Once the root beer was gone, Aaron started acting a little silly... Not surprising with the way sugar effects this kid!
We celebrated the new year around 8:30pm with the kids. We popped lots of poppers and had a good time before the kids went to bed.
We got some New Year's Eve texts and pictures, like this one from my Tia Raquel and cousin Leandro.
I'm not sure what this face was about. I think I was taking pictures of the bags underneath Chris's eyes. The poor man is so tired all the time. It's painful to watch him go through school and juggle all the responsibilities he has.
After the kids went to bed we watched some TV and a movie and hung out for a bit. Chris was so good to me, tucking my feet in my blanket so I wouldn't freeze!
This is what our New Year's Eve celebration consisted of...
We actually made it to midnight this year. That doesn't happen often, but it was fun! I don't think I've ever been so glad to see a year go away. We were both happy to say good riddance to 2013 and hello to a brand new year.













No comments:
Post a Comment