I've been reading a lot more than usual lately. I exercise for about an hour a day 3 days a week and the only thing that keeps me motivated is reading a good book! I got the Divergent series for Christmas and I really loved it.
Chris will surprise us every once in a while with notes left around the house. In this case he wrote us notes on the car windows!
Aaron has been such a hoot at home.
Matthew and Aaron enjoy playing together often. I think one of their favorite things to do together is wrestle. It almost always turns into fighting and someone getting hurt, but every once in a while they can play together for a long time and have fun. On this day they were burying each other in their stuffed animals.
This next picture is Matthew's drawing of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream Speech." He did this all on his own one morning when he knew that MLK Day was coming up. I was so impressed! He lined paper is the podium. Then there is the microphone and Dr. King himself with his tie on. Then the blue people are the people listening to him. Matthew is so perceptive and creative. I love it!
Sadly, I used my last jar of Knott's Berry Farm Pure Seedless Boysenberry jam. I've been having to make do with Smuckers strawberry until my mom got here today! She brought me two more jars!
Aaron has a slight obsession with money. Everywhere he goes, he looks for coins and usually finds them. When we were at the library the other day, he picked out this book. It made me laugh! He loves money.
Our favorite babysitter, Allison, recommended the Matched series for me to read. It was really good! I'm looking forward to reading the next two.
Aaron and I were watching Spooky Buddies the other day together. He had his little Butterball and asked if I would hold my hand because he was scared.
And here is our countdown! Uncle Kenny got here last night. We are so excited!
This is Aaron's first drawing of a happy face. Pretty good, right?












No comments:
Post a Comment