Matthew really enjoyed his Christmas gifts this year. I love watching his creative mind in action. He had all his super heroes out for the game he was playing with his Bat Cave and Gotham City Jail.
Currently, Matthew is really into arts and crafts. He loves to draw, color, and create things. I would say that is his current favorite activity. He also loves Legos. Honestly, if he's at home he is either coloring or creating some sort of art project, or he's playing with his Legos. He also reads all of his library books each morning. He is such a special little boy with such a creative little mind. I'm so thankful for him. He is struggling right now with some things, which is worrisome for Chris and me. However, we've made some decisions this week that we really feel will help him. There is something very special about raising a child, because he is not just your child... He's Heavenly Father's child and He knows each of us better than we know ourselves. I am grateful for the power of prayer and the guidance I am able to receive as a parent.





No comments:
Post a Comment