We went on a lot of dates over Christmas break. Chris and I went on dates, we went on family dates, and Matthew and I went on some dates. It was a lot of fun.
Chris and I had dinner at On the Border over break. It was delicious. We love their queso!
Matthew got a gift card to Chuck E. Cheese for his birthday. Isn't that an awesome gift?! We were able to play and get pizza for about $9 of our own money. We had so much fun!
I took Matthew to get Rita's at the mall. There is nowhere to sit, so we sat on some massage chairs and just talked. It was so nice being able to talk to Matthew with no other distractions.
We really like On the Border Grill. One day after gymnastics we took the boys. I don't know what we would do if credit card rewards programs didn't exist. It's always a sad day when we use our last gift card and have to wait a few months for more. But we are lucky we can get gift cards to On the Border. It's so yummy! And the kids' meals come with sundaes. I think that's what the boys like the most.











No comments:
Post a Comment