Meet Aaron's proud creation:
We took goodies to our neighbors and friends and we sang Christmas carols. It was super cold, but super fun!
Amidst all the snow and crappy weather, we had a beautiful day. I love what these little dandelions stand for. Sunshine and nice weather and love from my little ones.
I was so ready to say goodbye to 2013. It was a tough year and I was really looking forward to the beginning of 2014.
Matthew loves Taco Bell. I got him a taco one day and he was so excited.
This is Mae. We babysit her from time to time. She's so cute! It's nice to get my little girl fix in every once in a while.
These are subway cards for the MTA in New York City. They cost $1 and you fill them up. Unfortunately, this is what happens when you forget your card and have to keep buying more.
This has been the season of hot chocolate! We probably had hot chocolate at least 3 times a week in December.









No comments:
Post a Comment