Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Christmas 2013

Sadly I didn't take very many pictures on Christmas Day. I'm not too sure why. It was just the 4 of us this year, so rather than take a lot of pictures I think my mind was just enjoying the memories. We woke up around 7am (I couldn't believe they slept until 7!!) and the boys ran to their presents from Santa Claus. Then we started opening gifts. It was so much fun watching these little boys of mine open their presents and get so excited about it all. 




We were able to FaceTime with Chris's sisters briefly and we were able to talk to Chris's dad. It was hard being away from family and it meant a lot that we were able to talk to everyone in my family and some members of Chris's family. 



We got to FaceTime with Kenny after Christmas dinner! We had a delicious meal and used my Grandma Sally's china. It was a special night and a great day.

No comments: