Our ward Relief Society planned a trip to the DC temple at the end of August. Angel drove and we had a car full of awesome ladies. Angel asked everyone to talk about their life and their story about how the came to know about the LDS church. It was really cool hearing all of their stories and getting to know each other a bit better. The drive didn't take as long as I imagined it would, so that was nice!
It was a gorgeous day in Washington DC and the temple was the perfect place to be that day.
Here we all are, minus Angel because she took the photo.
Right before this trip I was released from my calling as 1st counselor in the Relief Society presidency. I wasn't expecting it and it was a little sad. I will miss working with the women in our ward! I currently have no calling and haven't since late August. We'll see what happens from here on out!
Oh! The perfect ending to our trip was Cafe Rio... It was delicious. I even brought some home to 2 families who couldn't make it that day. Sooooo good!





No comments:
Post a Comment