Aaron's preschool orientation was pretty simple. They had toys out in the classroom and the parents listened to a little presentation. The kids got their little name badges and were introduced to their teachers. Aaron was so excited to start school!
His first day of Preschool (Tuesday) was only an hour and a half. Then the next day (Thursday) was 2 hours and the following Tuesday was the normal 2 1/2 hours.
These pictures were all taken on his first real day of Preschool. We arrive about 10 minutes early each day because we leave right after we drop Matthew off at the bus stop. He loves playing on the playground before school each day.
When I picked him up we realized that the Despicable Me Minion Blimp was staying at the Northeast Philadelphia airport! Aaron got so excited when he saw it!
We went into the city together and got Shake Shack after Aaron's first day. He loved seeing all the big buildings!
He found a penny on the street. I swear, this kid is a magnet for coins on the ground! He is always searching for them and he almost always finds them!
We had a fun little afternoon together. Each time I have fun with Aaron while Matthew is at school, it's accompanied with this guilty feeling that I'm not having fun with Matthew. I try not to let it get to me too much, but it's true. I miss Matthew. I miss my one-on-one time with him. I wish I had more of it. I need to be better at taking Matthew on special little dates so that I don't miss out on all of that.









No comments:
Post a Comment