Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Fall Ball

Our ward put together an adult dance for the fall. It was called the Fall Ball and my friend and I were in charge of planning it. She did most of the work. I helped plan it and cooked the desserts :) It was pretty fun! I always love being able to dance with Chris. It was very stressful that evening, though, and it took a while to be able to calm down. I had a migraine, Aaron had a run-in with an elderly lady in our ward that was pretty insane, and we were running super late. Matthew and Aaron had to come with me to help set-up, so they were there for WAY too long. Those poor kids! They were with babysitters at the church from the time we started setting up, around 5pm, until we left around 10:30pm. But all things aside, I can now look back on the Fall Ball as a great memory spending the evening with my ward family and my sweet husband who has crazy good dance moves hidden up his handsome sleeves. Here are a few pictures!




No comments: