Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Aaron and his underwear

Aaron is growing like a weed and we had to buy him new underwear. I thought for sure that we didn't have any extra underwear in 4T size, but sure enough I found a whole bunch of them in our storage unit after I had already washed the new ones. Oh well. Anyway, he was SO excited when we got home from Kohl's and he lined them all up in a row. 



And then told me I had to take a picture of him sitting with all his new "underwears" and send it to his daddy. Nevermind the fact that he was naked. For his own privacy, I have made the necessary adjustments on the image to not expose my son to the blogging universe. Ha!



He was so proud of each pair! He tried every one on and posed just like this... He is such a ham!