Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sunny days keepin' the clouds away...

We went to Sesame Place quite a few times this summer. I must say, it breaks my heart knowing that we won't have passes next year! These boys LOVE this place and so do Chris and I. I know that we went so many times, but it doesn't feel like we took advantage of it enough!









There was a special day where season pass holders could bring friends for only $10 each. I brought my friend Angel Florek and her kids and we were joined by Kayce Johnson and Shaunté Smith and all their kids. It was chaotic at times with such a big group, but it was so fun!







We watched the Elmo's World Live show for the first time with Angel, West, and Maggie. Matthew got chosen to go and dance with Elmo!





Here is a group shot with the Count!



Aaron is so smitten by Carter. He thinks Carter walks the moon! Can you tell?




No comments: