I've been using the heck out of my breadmaker that Matthew's old preschool teacher/my friend Kristie Jones gave me. I love it!
I am enjoying every second of the gorgeous weather here. Soon the leaves will fall and turn to dead, brown, sad trees. Right now I am loving it!
Matthew started gymnastics at Leaps N' Bounders. It's expensive, but my parents are amazing and they're paying for half of it. It is really helping Matthew learn about how to use his body and gain a sense of balance. He is pretty clumsy and has some motor skills issues. It's great to watch him learn. He doesn't pick it up as fast as everyone else, but Chris and I both feel like this is a great start for him and he is really loving it!
Caramel corn! Delicious!
I don't see Chris that much this semester. Actually, I barely see him at all. He's so busy with school it's amazing that he is around at all. He is such a great father to our boys and such a wonderful husband to me. He does all that he can, which is more than I can ask for. But it's lonely. I send him a lot of pictures during the week when I miss him a lot. Like this:
And this... Haha!
Aaron is always so proud of his paintings at school! He makes the cutest stuff and he is always so excited to show me!
I wish my kids would actually fall asleep on a couch, but they don't. Aaron is just pretending.
It's Batman!!!
We added a new member to our family this fall! It's a Vitamix and it has been amazing. I can make such delicious soups!
It's been so sweet to see how much Matthew and Aaron miss each other. They still fight, but not as much. They play together more often now when they have the time. I love it! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have these boys. I would be terribly lonely. They are so good to me!











1 comment:
My mom has a breadmaker....it's so easy and I love to "steal" it from her! :)
Post a Comment