As part of their summer concert series, Sesame Place had Yo Gabba Gabba come and perform. Tickets were only $10, so we decided to go. The boys had been waiting for the concert all summer! Chris wasn't able to join us because school had started and he was studying... but the kids and I had fun.
Aaron was pretty disappointed because his favorite, Brobee, was missing and so was Foofa. The boys brought their little Brobee stuffed animals and were right up front waiting for the show to start. When it did, Aaron realized who was missing and was so sad!
This picture of Aaron cracked me up. He was so proud of his Yo Gabba Gabba shirt and he was trying show me.
This was probably my favorite moment of the day. Matthew had to ride the flying fish all by himself because I had to ride with Aaron. Matthew is definitely tall enough and knows how to work the ride, but it was his first time riding alone. He was so excited. I heard him screaming with glee the entire time. I don't think I've ever seen him that happy! It was awesome.
When we came home Chris was still gone, so we decided to kill some time by making crowns for the boys so they could be kings. So cute!








No comments:
Post a Comment