Matthew's kindergarten orientation was in late August. He was a little nervous to go, but it went great!
Matthew got to ride a bus around the block and get to know the bus driver.
He also got to visit his classroom and meet his teacher. She had a special little bag for him and he got to sit down in his chair!
He was very excited for school after his orientation. I was so grateful after this that we live where we do. I have no doubt in my mind that we are in the exact spot we were meant to be. I worry sometimes about what will happen when we have another baby, but that's far in the future and I can't worry about that now. We love our little 2 bedroom apartment and even though it seems small at times, we are very blessed to be where we are and for Matthew to be at this school.






No comments:
Post a Comment