Sometimes I will walk into the kitchen and find this:
Aaron doing the dishes while perched on the counter because he can't find a chair or stool. It cracks me up!
I took Aaron to International Talk Like a Pirate Day at Krispy Kreme. We got a free dozen glazed donuts!
We went to story time once before it started interfering with preschool. I'm sad that preschool is at the same time as story time. Aaron really loves it.
I don't think I've ever mentioned how great the Bensalem library is. We go at least once a week and bring home a dozen books and often lots of DVDs. So grateful for that place!








1 comment:
I want you to know, that I think that you are not only an amazing woman/person/lady, you are an amazing mom and wife. I know this phase in life is NOT easy. But you are handling it with grace, you handle it realistically (It's ok for it to suck sometimes) and you are a stronger person for it. You are so wonderful with your boys. They will always appreciate your sacrifices you are make during this time, so that Chris can also make his sacrifices to be the best provider for your family. You guys are hard working, good examples and I love you to pieces!!
Post a Comment