Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

2 busy boys in school

Matthew and Aaron have been busy in school! In December when we got Matthew's homework back, I was happy to see this page: 




Matthew had a family assignment to disguise a turkey. We chose to make our turkey a ninja turtle. I think we did a pretty good job!



We've had a lot more snow this year than we did last year. It's been fun! One snowy morning Chris was off of school (I can't quite remember why) and he was able to come with us to drop Aaron off. Aaron was so excited for his dad to see his school for the first time!




Matthew's school newsletter came home and I found this in the kindergarten section. So sweet!



Aaron had a visit from Santa at school! We had to pay for it, unfortunately, but it was really fun for him. He got to have lunch with Santa and they sent him home with a cute 5x7 photo.


No comments: