Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

An Imagination Movers' Christmas

The Imagination Movers came to Sesame Place for Christmas again! I was almost as excited about it as my kids. Okay, maybe I was more excited. At least more excited than Matthew. I'm not sure anyone can be more excited than Aaron to see the Movers. 

We went to Sesame Place for the first time last year at Christmastime and we fell in love with how pretty it is. It was so fun to be back there and relive our memories from our first visit! Matthew and Aaron love the lights. We didn't go to play this time, we just went for the concert. But we had to stop at the trees for pictures. I think they're my boys' favorites!




We waited in line with some delicious hot chocolate and our Warehouse Mice. 




It was so cold out that night!



The Imagination Movers always put on such a good show. They're entertaining for the kids and the adults.






It started snowing during their show! They said they've never played in snow before. It was really cool!



And as always, we stuck around to get pictures. This time I jumped in all of them. Here we are with Mover Scott...



Mover Smitty...



Mover Dave...



And Mover Rich...



We froze outside in the snow at night, but it was worth it. 

No comments: