Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

This message brought to you by...

The month of November was such a busy month for me. I had photo shoots nearly every weekend on top of regular work as a virtual assistant and other responsibilities at home. Chris was busy with school and the kids were busy with holiday preparations and school functions. There were some nights where Chris or I were getting only 2-3 hours of sleep. It was insane! All I can say about that month is that I'm GLAD it's over and that I'm glad I was able to drink Red Bull RED to keep me going. Especially when I was outside in the freezing cold for photo shoots and all I wanted to do was sleep!



Chris drinks the sugar free red bull - as if that's any better - but one day I sent a picture of me drinking a red bull after getting little to no sleep the night before. Here is a screenshot of our text messages. This really made me laugh. It's characteristic of our lives right now and how chaotic they are.



Luckily I don't think I've drunk a Red Bull since November, but I wanted to remember this crazy month in our life because I know someday we will look back and it will seem like it was only a dream.

Anyway, as a side note: don't worry family and friends. While it may seem like we are filling our bodies full of toxic Red Bull, we really don't drink it that often. 

No comments: