We made Christmas cookies one night. It was super late, so they were cake batter cookies with delicious (not!) store bought frosting. The boys didn't care, though. They were just so happy! They got to frost them all by themselves and got to use lots of sprinkles.
We had a visit from our elf Franklin this year. We don't do the traditional naughty elf on the shelf who gets into trouble and stuff. We just get a visit from Franklin and he moves all around the apartment each morning. The boys got so excited to find him every morning. It was the first thing they would do each morning after waking up!
I was so proud of this... Matthew wrote his own letter to Santa all by himself. He even addressed it! I had to write the address, but he did everything else. I'm so proud of my little boy!






No comments:
Post a Comment