Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Ice cream with Daddy!

The closest Baskin Robbins to us is about 20-25 minutes away in Langhorne/Yardley. But when we go to Sesame Place we are much closer, so we went a couple times over the summer. 




I miss their sun-kissed summer skin! I also miss Aaron wearing his Emmett Lego watch. He loved it for a while and then decided that he didn't want to wear it anymore.




I realized this morning as I was pondering some things that I want to make sure I blog about that the downside of trying to play "catch up" all the time is that I'm not able to write in the moment. I'm not able to write about how I feel as I'm feeling it, and I know that I miss documenting some things. I'm going to do my best to catch up so that I can start doing that again.

No comments: