Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Life Lately According to my iPhone

We bought Matthew this watch because he wanted it so bad and we thought it would help him learn to tell time. Well, he learned to tell time in school and he never wears his watch. Parent fail!



My last semester of school ended in December. One of my classes was 18th Century Literature and the focus was on English Restoration Theatre. It was an interesting class. Not something I would have chosen for myself (the Restoration theatre part) but it was enjoyable.



This giant spider lived outside our house all summer long. The picture doesn't quite show the size. It was huge!




I have started a collection of baby girl items. It's small, maybe 2 or 3 things... but I have hopes that someday (within the next few years, not any time soon) we'll add a little girl to our family. This dress was too adorable to pass up.



Waiting in the carpool lane is always a unique experience. I leave my house at 3pm to pick up Aaron at 3:15. Then we drive straight to Matthew's school and wait until 3:50 until he is released. We don't get home until 4pm. It's a long hour of picking up kids and sometimes Aaron does not want to be in the car. It will be nice when they're both at the same school next year!




Cuddle time with Aaron during the day is always fun!




When I let Matthew play with my phone, I often find really cute pictures on it afterwards like these two:




This is one of Matthew's very first school assignments. Adorable!



He needed to find 4 things to use for a math problem. He was asked to take a picture of draw them. So he chose these four. He loves Star Wars so much!



Honeycrisp apples are my absolute favorite. In Arizona you can only get them in the fall. Here they come out in the fall but stay all through winter! They're delicious. And huge. And delicious.




We dressed up for International Pirate Day at Krispy Kreme for our free donuts. Yumm!



This is an all too familiar site to see. I know that after dental school is over we will miss the simplicity of life right now. And as much as I won't miss how tired my husband is, I will miss sweet moments of being able to appreciate all he does for our family when I see him crash on the couch at random times.




Chris planted a garden last spring! We had so many tomatoes.



Also, for a time the post office had Harry Potter stamps. Yes, you read that right. Harry Potter stamps! I bought 2 booklets. I send my mail in style.


No comments: