Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Our Visit with Jane pt. 4 [NYC]

After Brooklyn we headed over to Grand Central Station. It's so pretty in there. Sometimes it's hard to believe that it's a real place because I've seen it so often in movies. 






We also headed back over to St. Patrick's Cathedral so that we could see the stained glass. We saw it at night, so we couldn't see the glass in it's full grandeur. It was gorgeous. Chris really likes stained glass, so I took lots of pictures. 






We headed over to Central Park next and walked around for a bit. Is this not an absolutely gorgeous place?! Central Park is so wonderful. I can't imagine being cooped up in that city all the time. And people go to Central Park to feel connected with nature again. To stretch and run and have greenery around them. It would be a sad, sad day if they were to ever build on it.



We walked by the temple so that I could show Jane. Then we had dinner at Shake Shack!





We were in a bit of a rush to get to our Broadway show on time. Jane chose Phantom of the Opera. I'm happy she did. It was amazing!










It was pretty late when we left the show and headed back home on the train, but it was absolutely worth it. We had an amazing trip! 


I am one lucky lady to have a husband that supports me spending time with friends for occasional quick girls' trips and girls' nights. I love him so much. And I am so glad that Jane was able to join me!


No comments: