We stayed in the Garment District of NYC and as we were walking to breakfast we stopped by Midtown Comics. I just finished reading the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare and it was set in NYC. Midtown Comics was frequented by the main characters best friend, so I needed a picture.
We had breakfast at Le Pain Quotidien where they have the most delicious breakfast waffles with strawberries and cream that I've ever eaten.
Then we took the subway to the Staten Island Ferry!
I will never, ever stop loving this skyline. One of the things I will miss about Philly the most is it's proximity to NYC!
The ferry ride is always so peaceful. Someday when we have the time and money we will do a family trip to Liberty Island and Ellis Island. But for now, the ferry is our best bet.
This is the Brooklyn Bridge, which was our next stop!
We took the subway to Brooklyn. It was much prettier there than I expected!
We had lunch at Hale & Hearty Soups again.
It was really cool to see an advertisement in the air like this Geico one!
After getting a bit lost and taking the scenic route to find the walking party of the Brooklyn Bridge, we found it! We had actually walked right past it and didn't even know.
It was so surreal walking over it. It was gorgeous! My only complaint was that it was scorching hot and there were so many people on the bridge.
























No comments:
Post a Comment