It was my turn to go to Mastermind this year and I was so excited to go!
My flight had a layover in Atlanta, so our friends Ryan & Heather Smith picked me up and took me to dinner at a place that was coincidentally decked out in Philadelphia Eagles gear.
It was so great visiting with Ryan & Heather and their boys. I'm so grateful they drove all the way to the airport just to hang out with me for a bit.
After dinner they took me to Sublime doughnuts. They were, in fact, sublime. They were delicious!!
I will forever be so grateful that Chris served a mission in Georgia - for many reasons. But one of them is definitely our relationship with Ryan and Heather. They will be our friends for life and we never would have met them if he hadn't chosen to serve a mission.
I got into San Diego really late. It was beautiful flying in!
The next morning we went to church and headed over to La Jolla to enjoy the beach for a bit. My parents and Kenny walked over to the cliffs, but I just enjoyed sitting up on top watching the waves and reading.
It was so relaxing. I love being at the beach. I'm so glad we were able to stop by and enjoy it.
















No comments:
Post a Comment