Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

MOMS Club Frozen Party & Kids Bowl Free!

The MOMS (Moms Offering Moms Support) Club of Bensalem had an open house that was Frozen themed in the fall. I'd never heard of the MOMS Club, but it was a free event and Anna was supposed to be there interacting with the kids! So I took Aaron. He loved it!



They read stories and played with bubbles...




And they they each got to take pictures with Anna. Aaron even colored her a picture. It was pretty cute.



We made princess crowns (I'm wearing the one that Aaron made me) and had lots of yummy food.




I ended up joining the MOMS Club after that party and it's been a really great experience! I've met so many people.


At the very end of the summer we decided to use our Kids Bowl Free coupons. We hadn't used them at all! We went and got lunch first and then headed over to Thunderbird Lanes to go bowling. 










It was a fun afternoon! The Kids Bowl Free promotion was really cool. We only used it once, but they each got 2 games free and we just had to rent shoes. Matthew and Aaron love bowling.


No comments: