Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

When Mom's away, the boys will play!

When I was away at Mastermind in San Diego, Chris took the boys camping - all by himself! I'm certain that he has waited a very long time to have the opportunity to take his boys camping. He had to wait until they were old enough, and even at their ages they still aren't used to camping. They're definitely city boys! They stayed for 2 nights at a campground near Quaktertown. He took them fishing and they had a great time! 
















Camping is always so much nicer when we stay at a campground with bathrooms, sinks, and toilets! It's a new type of camping for me and I like it a lot. I wish I could have been there with the boys!








They stopped to have lunch at Chipotle before heading back. They had such a good time and I am super impressed with Chris that he took them all on his own. He's pretty amazing!


No comments: