Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

A drive to North Philly

The other day I needed to bring something to Chris that he forgot and needed for school, so I took a drive with the boys to North Philly. It always amazes me when I drive through those streets that we actually live in this area. Chris is there every day for school. I don't know how he does it. I guess because he's a man he's not as frightened as I am... but it is such a scary, dirty place! Anyway, I took a few pictures this time. Some of it look quite beautiful, but that's just because I'm so far away and you can't see all the filth. Ha! Anyway, here are some pictures taken from the drive from our apartment in Bensalem to Chris's school. He never has to make this drive - he takes the train. But I've driven it quite a few times!



This is a school. An elementary or middle school, I think.

Chris's school! The Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry



No comments: