Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

My First Political Rally

I know this is a little late in the game, being that the election was over well over a month ago... but while living here in Philly I had an opportunity to attend my first political rally! I was pretty excited. I threw on Chris's Romney Ryan 2012 shirt and headed out. Originally we were all going to go, but the boys were getting sick and Chris stayed home and watched them so I could go. So nice of him!




It was FREEZING and I did NOT dress warm enough, but it was fun!








Romney obviously did not win and I'm sure many of my friends are so extremely grateful for that fact. But I believe Mitt Romney is a great man and the fact that he ran and ended up doing so well is impressive to me. I was also shocked at how many people showed up to support him in our tri-state area!

No comments: