Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Life Lately According to my iPhone (again x2)

Matthew at the YMCA
My sweet husband crashed after school

Aaron playing with a birthday balloon after church







Binky & Blankie. Two of Aaron's current necessities.

Fun times in the bath
Flowers from my amazing friend!




I have to add a side note here about these gorgeous flowers. Verity Denham is a saint. I was having a terrible day and unleashed it all on her via text. She let me wail and whine about how hard my life is and she said exactly the right things to make me feel better. That in and of itself was miraculous. I just love her. Then the next day I was out and about. When I came home there was a flower delivery guy at my building. He went inside right before me and when I got to the 3rd floor, there he was in front of my door! Verity had sent me flowers with the sweetest, funniest note inside. I am so grateful for her! 

Chris loves The North Face!
Gabba friends & Aaron's new favorite shirt

Reading a letter from his friend Hallie
So excited. He misses his friends!



No comments: