Matthew got a lot of really great gifts for his birthday. Some new shirts, a Jake and the Neverland Pirates ship, a Spiderman suitcase, a Spiderman blanket, and a Spiderman hat. He has wanted a Dream Lite for a REALLY long time. I kind of passed it off and we weren't going to get him one, but his Daddy insisted. Matthew has such a great daddy!!!!!


These are my 2 favorite pictures from Matthew's birthday... When he was all done opening gifts, Chris pulled him aside and whispered in his ear. He told him to go look in the bathroom. Inside the bathroom was his Dream Lite. He was SO excited!!!! It was a special gift just from his daddy. I think I can truthfully say that Matthew had a fantastic birthday!







1 comment:
He is growing up SOOOOO fast!!!! He looks a lot like your younger brother!
Post a Comment