Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Our new pediatrician!

While driving back from dropping off stuff at Chris's school (see previous post), I realized I had forgotten that the boys had a doctor's appointment that day! It was their first appointment with the pediatrician. They were having so much fun playing in the office while waiting for the doctor to come in!





Little did they know they were about to get shots! Yikes. I knew they'd be getting flu shots, but I didn't really prepare them for anything. They got flu shots (Matthew had the mist), but they also needed immunizations. It went well, though! They cried quite a bit, but it was over in no time at all. We had a pretty good experience at the office. It's no Mountain View Peds in Flagstaff, but hey... I'm not sure you can get much better than them. :) I am just happy to have found a good place that is somewhat close to us! 

No comments: