I think the best part about Sesame Place is that it is geared for kids under the age of 8. They have so much free reign there! They loved all the things to play on and explore.
Matthew was able to ride these little balloon things ALL by himself. He wanted to ride a specific one that another little girl wanted to ride, so he and this little girl rode it by themselves. I was a bit nervous, but the park let them ride alone so I figured it was safe. It was a little scary for me watching him soar up in the sky on this ride without my supervision, but he LOVED it! Chris rode with Aaron and I took pictures from down below.
There are so many places for them to climb and play! Matthew was in heaven!
The Elmo ride is a lot like Dumbo at Disneyland. Super, super fun!









No comments:
Post a Comment