Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

The Dentist

We miss Around the Mountain Pediatric Dentistry so much! I was dreading finding a new dentist and taking my kids there. Our insurance gave us a list of pediatric dentists in the area and I tried to find one with a website so I could check it out ahead of time. The office I ended up finding is owned by an associate professor at Temple University. Chris and I are pretty sure the owner lectured during a lunch and learn for the freshman. He has so many different offices in the Philadelphia area and he has 2 sons and a daughter who are all dentists and a part of his practices. I made an appointment and the kids were pretty excited!




Their waiting room wasn't amazing, which was a bummer. The kids saw YouTube videos of the office and they thought it would be cooler inside. But there was still some things for the kids to do.




I was really impressed with how well my boys did! When we got back into the main area they were swept away for x-rays and before I even realized it they were in chairs, sitting patiently for the ladies to take pictures of their teeth!






The people in the office were nice and helpful and fast. It definitely wasn't Around the Mountain. I miss them - the doctors and the staff were just fantastic! But my kids had a good experience and I didn't have a bad one, so we are happy! Neither one has cavities, and that is great as well. I was a bit worried about Aaron, but he is good! These boys are so lucky they have a daddy who is going to be a dentist!

No comments: