Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Sesame Place pt. 3

My absolute favorite part of our day at Sesame Place was the Imagination Movers concert. We bought our tickets earlier, but we still had to wait in quite a long line. Luckily we got great seats. The Monster Rock Theater has a lot of bleachers and it's pretty small, so it was nice! All of the Movers were there except Schmitty. After the concert we found out that Schmitty was just promoted to fire chief and he had some training that he couldn't miss.

Anyway, it was so surreal seeing these guys in person! They are such a great musicians and my kids were entranced!







They walked all around while performing. All the kids were allowed to run up and stand right in front of the stage. Scott, Dave, and Rich also made their rounds through the bleachers.



Aaron was so excited to give Mover Scott a high five!!!



When he went back on stage Aaron was really sad and decided he wanted to be on the stage with his "friends." He was kind of grumpy the rest of the time because he wanted to be up on the stage so bad!












I really do think that I enjoyed it as much, if not more, than my kids did. Their music is catchy and they throw some grown-up humor into every performance. I was sad that we didn't have season passes for a meet and greet, but all 3 of them ended up coming down into the audience and taking pictures with all the kids. They are so kind to do that for the kids (and their parents! haha!)

Here they are with Mover Rich...



And Mover Dave let them go up on stage. Aaron was SO happy!



Mover Scott didn't have quite as long of a line (I think people stood in his line first), so I jumped in for a picture. Hey... I'm a fan, too! And I was happy when another adult jumped in for a picture with their kids as well. I'm not the only one! Haha! Anyway, I love these guys. Such good, quality entertainment for the whole family!



1 comment:

Heidi said...

Great pictures! Very cool that the kids got to meet them!