Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

DC with Bryan & Steph!

My cousin Bryan and his wonderful wife, Steph, came to visit us from Pittsburgh! We were delighted to have them visit. We went to Washington DC while they were here and Chris was able to do a session with them in the temple. The boys and I spent some time at the Visitor's Center and enjoying the beautiful weather outside.





The Visitor's Center has so much to do and see. The boys got a little bored after a while, but they did enjoy seeing and doing all of the stuff that is there.



We went outside and played out there for a bit. I think Chris, Bryan, and Steph ended up being in the temple for over 3-1/2 hours. I'm not sure what happened, but it took a lot longer than normal. Thank goodness the weather was nice!



It was nice for me outside because I could just relax while the boys played.




We took a quick picture after the temple and then headed to Cafe Rio for lunch!




I can't remember what we needed at the Safeway next door, but Aaron was my little helper because he didn't want to cooperate while we were eating. They have kid-sized carts at Safeway and he loved pushing it around the store.




After lunch we headed in to DC and visited the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum. We had been the before, but this time I think Matthew and Aaron enjoyed it a lot more because they are older now.









We rode the Metro into and out of DC. Aaron wanted to "sit all by himself" so I let him. He looks so grown up!



It was a long day and a lot of walking, but we made it! 

No comments: