Aaron is so funny in the mornings. My mornings wouldn't be the same without his smiling face hanging out with me on my bed!
Matthew has been spending some time with me in the mornings as well, which has been great. He has been reading scriptures with Chris most mornings, and with me on the mornings that Chris has to leave early. We've noticed a big difference in his behavior since we started doing this. It's been great!
We had some friends over for dinner one night when their mom had a meeting. Who know that Elmo and Cookie Monster were coming for a visit as well?!
Day dates with Chris are so wonderful. I love him!
Our squirrel friend!
Watching the leaves change color is one of my favorite things to do in the fall. It happens gradually, and sometimes it seems like they change overnight!
Matthew lost a tooth! Right now he is missing quite a few and the permanent tooth for the tooth pictured here is about halfway in!
During Matthew's soccer practices I saw some of the most beautiful sunsets!
This past fall I was finishing up my Master's in English. There were some nights that were completely and totally sustained by Red Bull the Red edition. It's delicious and helped me focus. I don't drink them often, but I'm certainly grateful for them when they're necessary.
This is Henry. He is the son of my friend Lisa and Matthew loves him so much! They moved away over the summer, but they came to visit and Matthew was so happy to see his little buddy, Henry!
















No comments:
Post a Comment