Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Life Lately According to my iPhone

We had a lot of fun picking apples last fall!




Our chalkboard wall is always fun for the boys.



It's really amazing to be able to catch sweet moments like this one without them noticing me. They fight so much these days, but they love each other so fiercely. There aren't a lot of times where they play together nicely. I cherish those moments!



We will see random things in a grocery store and one of the boys almost always wants to stop and take a picture. It's pretty cute.



I know I might be a little biased, but Matthew is just so handsome!!!




Aaron loves Newsies. He decided that he wanted to draw a picture of Crutchie and have be "text it to Crutchie." He was so proud of his drawing!



The 3rd year of dental school has been good to our family. There were quite a few times the fall semester that Chris was able to come home after classes in the morning and we could have a day date. Those are priceless memories! It's not often that we will have such a simple life and be able to do things like this. It's busy and crazy and really hard right now, but it's simple. We try to hard to enjoy the journey and not wish for when school is over. We are going to miss these days so very much.




Date night! I needed practice walking in the shoes that Shannon sent me to wear on her wedding day. They're adorable!




I almost lost my hard drive in the fall. It was frightening! It ended up only being a chord that needed to be replaced.



Autumn leaves!



World Class Chocolate milk shake. Yummmm!



And cinnamon rolls.



The trial for Chris's cousin Amber took place in the fall. Her husband was convicted of her murder and sentenced to life without parole. It was a sad time for everyone, but we are grateful that justice was served.



Here are a few random pictures of Aaron... I make him come cuddle with me every morning when he wakes up and gets dressed. I also require him to sing me a song every once in a while.





Did anyone try the ghostbuster donut at Krispy Kreme? It was delicious!



I ordered a starter kit from Young Living Essential Oils. So far they've been great. I forget to use them sometimes, though, and I need to be better!



Waiting in the carpool lane is quite the experience. I leave to pick Aaron up at 3:00. He's done at 3:15 and then we drive to Matthew's school. We usually wait about 20-25 minutes before Matthew is released from school and we sometimes get bored waiting. Aaron tries to be creative. Sometimes he talks to other people and sometimes he tries his hardest to irritate me. Either way, we are stuck in that car together.



I'm not sure where these last pictures are from, but I wanted to include them somewhere!




No comments: