We also spent a day in Center City with Bryan and Steph when they were here. We saw the new Philadelphia Temple which is under construction, but sadly the visitor's center was closed.
We walked into a Catholic Cathedral that was just lovely! It was so beautiful inside. It's called the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul.
It is absolutely gorgeous inside. It's crazy to think that there are so many beautiful places here in Philadelphia that I would never even think to go into!
It was gorgeous outside on our walk around Center City. We stopped by Love Park and took some pictures.
Then we headed home. The morning before Bryan and Steph left we toured Independence Hall and tried to get into the Visitor's Center one last time, but it was closed because it was Labor Day. I tried not to be too annoying with the picture taking, but I knew that my Aunt Betsy and Uncle Stephen would love to see some pictures!
We really, really love having visitor's. I do have to say that I would be just fine with never going into Independence Hall again, but it's definitely a must see for lots of visitors and we are happy to do it. It's nice feeling like I somewhat know my way around, although there is still so much that we haven't seen or done around here!
We had a great visit with Bryan and Steph. I'm so glad they were able to come visit!















No comments:
Post a Comment