Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Shore pt. 3

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach. Matthew and Aaron love the beach so much. We are spoiled being so close to the shore! Have I mentioned that people in Philly don't call the ocean "the beach?" It's simply "the shore" or "we're going down the shore this weekend." It's pretty awesome. I love it here. I don't want to leave. Ever. (And then I walk outside in this freezing, bitter cold or drive to a neighborhood where there are more people per square mile than what should be considered healthy or legal and I can't wait to get back to the West!)

Anyway, back to the ocean. Matthew loves his boogie board and Aaron loves to collect shells!






Aaron also loves to be buried in the sand. I made him into a sand snowman!




Jersey beaches have such soft sand. It probably doesn't compare to tropical islands, but all I can compare it to is California and while I love California, Jersey beaches are so much nicer!





We found some really cool seashells this trip! We brought SO many home.






Later that night we had dinner at some diner, got ice cream at the only ice cream parlor in town, and then went for a late night swim. It was such a great day! Our only complaint was that the food was less than mediocre.

No comments: