Chris's sister, Sara, sent him the best box after his first full week of dental school. I knew that she was sending him some scrubs because she had asked me about them, but I wasn't prepared for the rest of it! He was so happy to get a special box and was so curious about what was inside.
The first thing he pulled out was a white coat that had words of encouragement written on it by everyone in his family. I think it made us both tear up a bit. What an incredible gift - one that he can go back to and read over and over.

Then he saw the Grey's Anatomy scrubs inside and got really excited. He has to wear scrubs every day and since he needed so many we bought just inexpensive ones. The ones Sara sent are so nice and comfy!
What a stud!






1 comment:
I wish I could be a dentist, doctor, or nurse, purely because of the scrubs! Who wouldn't want to be in comfy clothes all day?! :)
Post a Comment